Committed to ensuring that you are properly informed
1. About us
- Our website, gararock.com, is owned, operated and published by Aria Resorts.
- 2.3 Visitors to our website agree to refer to our Cookies Policy and are responsible for ensuring they are happy with the user information we collect using cookies we place within this website.
3. Use of content
- 3.1 By accessing our website, you agree to accept that all information including published prices, descriptions, special offers, discounts and other supporting information may be subject to change and that the information published on gararock.com should only be used for general guidance only. Before placing a holiday booking with us please ensure that you clarify all prices, applicable discounts and accommodation descriptions with the Gara Rock team who will be happy to provide full clarification for all clients at any time.
- 3.2 You are expressly prohibited from selling or freely distributing any content or information which appears on our website. You are expressly prohibited from amending or modifying any of our content in any way, which includes but is not limited to merging the content with any other material. You are expressly prohibited from using the content for any kind of marketing, including viral or other electronic marketing activity, purpose whatsoever.
4. Intellectual property
- 4.1 This website and all related pages, including but not limited to content, html code, logos, images or other material contained within the website is owned by us or by contributors to our website and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the expressed written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
- 5.1 We do not provide any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to information contained on the website or to any website to which it is linked.
- 5.2 Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all content published we do not warrant that our website will be free of errors or omissions or that the website will be free of electronic viruses or other harmful applications.
6. Links to Third Party websites
- 6.1 Our website may contain links to other external websites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. The links are provided for your convenience and any such link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or of any association with the operators of the sites that we may link to.
7. Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 We shall not be liable to you, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty), strict liability, or otherwise whatsoever, for any loss of monies, profit, business, contracts, or revenues, or for any special, indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the gararock.com website and/or the content provided that this clause 7.1 shall not act or be interpreted so as to act to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury of any person resulting from our negligence.
- 7.2 If you enter this website or use the content, you agree that this clause 7 relating to limitation of liability is reasonable and that it reflects the informative nature of a website to which access is provided to the public at large without charge.
- 8.2 These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you, the website user, and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and may not be varied without our written consent. Please note that a separate Booking Terms and Conditions statement is available for visitors wishing to book holidays via this website.
9. Legal Jurisdiction
- 9.1 These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Published: 5th December 2012