We continue to follow the latest Government announcements and legislation regarding coronavirus. Following the Government's announcement on 31 October Gara Rock will close to new arrivals from Thursday 5th November and will re-open following a fixed closed period on Wednesday 2nd December.
All bookings from Wednesday 2nd December are therefore unaffected by these changes and the hotel will be open as normal, and all bookings from this date remain vaild and under our standard terms and conditions.
For bookings arriving from Thursday 5th November to Wednesday 2nd December, we are sorry to say that your booking will be affected by the latest Government announcement.
If you wish to simply move your holiday date to the same time next year (November 2021) then please simply fill in the REBOOK FORM and we will do all the rest, there is no need to call and we will move your booking and issue you a new booking confirmation.
If you are unsure of when you want to travel, then please use our BOOKING CREDIT form and we will transfer your booking payment to a credit held on your account, and we will send you a credit voucher to use on a 2021 holiday.
If however you just wish to move your booking to December 2020 or perhaps January 2021, and don't want to use the Booking Credit scheme, or if you wish to discuss any aspect of your November 2020 booking, then please give us a call
Please be aware that we will be experiencing a high call volumes, and our teams are all having to work remotely from home, so it may take longer than normal to answer your call.
We will also contact you by email, and will update this page on a frequent basis.
All bookings from the 2nd December remain unaffected and there is no need to call, and we look forward to seeing you in December and throughout 2021.
With all other 2021 bookings, you'll be pleased to know that your booking currently remains unaffected and our standard terms and conditions will apply.
Everyone at Gara Rock & Aria Resorts is working hard to ensure you can still enjoy a fun, relaxing getaway during this unpredictable time. We have created Our Charter to deliver on this promise.
You are in safe hands, with our commitment to you…
- A fully trained and aware team
- Increased cleaning procedures
- Antibacterial spray available in central facilities
- Alcohol hand gel available in central facilities
- Perspex barriers at service areas
- Social distancing markings on the floor
- Facility capacities, where open, reduced to promote social distancing
- One-way systems in effect to reduce congestion
- Non-contact service is possible
The frequency of cleaning of our guest areas has increased specifically including but not just limited to; reception, lounge, bar, restaurant, cinema room, spa, pool, hard surfaces, door handles, public bathrooms, etc and we have continued the use of appropriate and recommended types of disinfectant and cleaning materials.
We naturally continue to clean on both arrival and departure of all internal and external areas of our guest accommodation, all linens, towels, etc are professionally cleaned, and replaced, and we have enhanced cleaning procedures in place for our housekeeping teams.
We recommend that you follow the Chief Medical Officers advice and wash your hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds. We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout our guest areas.
Play your part, how you can help us:
- Don’t travel if you have a high temperature, please call our team on 03333 700 555 for alternative options in line with booking T&Cs
- Please use the hand gel and antibacterial spray provided
- Please ensure your hands are cleaned regularly with soap and water for at least 20 secs
- Please contact us by phone or email, unless essential don’t pop in and see us
- If you feel unwell, return home immediately. Once home let us know.
- Always observe social distancing
- Respect our team and fellow guests
- Have a great stay with us
Stay safe, and see you soon.